Member Shipment Spotlight
EAS International Organized OBC Service for a Time-critical Delivery
EAS International, a WCA Time Critical member in Germany, delivered automotive parts (gear cover) from Mexico to Stuttgart, Germany for a German customer.
- 54 boxes by 1 courier
- Solution providing within 30 minutes
Solution: Mexico - Frankfurt - Road transportation to Stuttgart
- 17 Feb, 16:00hrs -driver arrived at the pick-up location in Mexico
- 18:00hrs – the shipment arrived at the Mexico City International Airport (MEX)
- 18:30hrs - wrapping and check-in done (belly load)
- 20:50hrs – the cargo departed MEX and arrived FRA at 14:45 (ETA FRA 14:50)
- 16:30hrs - after customs procedures, our partner for road transportation loaded the shipment
- 18 Feb, 18:55hrs - shipment was delivered in perfect condition to consignee in Stuttgart, Germany
The urgent spare parts were delivered in less than 24 hours. Without the parts, the production line would have to stop … Your emergencies are our top priority!
For more information, please contact Mike Bormans at firstname.lastname@example.org