Capability and Criteria Checking: Ensure all Members match the strict criteria expected of WCA Time Critical.
The following checklist is required to be followed and will be assessed upon each application.
Companies applying for membership must have gained considerable experience and expertise in time-critical logistics.
The capability of arranging emergency road freight, express airfreight, and air chartering services to help your customers
keep their businesses running. You must ensure that your customer's airplanes, boats, ships, and production lines keep running.
We consider some of the following points crucial in providing the service levels expected and required by a WCA Time Critical
- 24/7 availability of Logistics staff.
- Speedy and accurate response to customer requirements.
- Precise and proper lines of communication - especially out-of-office hours.
- Quickest possible transit times at the most cost-effective price.
Regarding domestic logistics partnering, the operation of a modern fleet of LIVE satellite-controlled
vehicles,which can be dedicated and double manned for optimum delivery times, should be available.
In addition, you must have direct access to some of the quickest airfreight options.
- A legal member must make the application of the organization applying for membership.
- All WCA Time Critical members must be local or regional logistics Companies with good
reputations in their industry-specific operations, including; finance, operations, communications,
sales coordination, and other professional factors. We require reinforcement with at least three
third-party references from countries outside the residency of the Applicant's main head office
- The Applicant must prove that their operations have English as their common language for verbal
and written communication in International Trade. All WCA Time Critical members should have in their office
at all times at minimum one person to handle communications who has an internationally acceptable standard
of spoken and written English.
- The Applicant's operations must have workable telephones, faxes, and e-mail systems. WCA Time Critical members
should, whenever possible, use official company e-mail accounts only.
The Applicant must have a 24hrs Emergency contact person to ensure all
emergencies can be handled professionally at all times.
- All applicants must provide proof of relevant insurance coverage in line with their specific