Capability and Criteria Checking
To ensure all Members match the strict criteria expected of WCA Time Critical
The following check list is required to be followed and will be assessed upon each application.
Each company applying for membership must have gained considerable experience and expertise in time critical logistics. The capability of arranging emergency road freight, express airfreight and air chartering services to help your customers keep their businesses running. You need to ensure that your customer's airplanes, boats, ships and production lines keep running. We consider some of the following points crucial in providing the service levels expected and required by the WCA Time Critical:
- 24/7 availability of Logistics staff.
- Speedy and accurate response to customer requirements.
- Clear and accurate lines of communication - especially out of office hours.
- Quickest possible transit times at most cost effective price.
In terms of domestic logistics partnering, the operation of a modern fleet of LIVE satellite controlled vehicles which can be dedicated and double manned for optimum delivery times should be available. You must have direct access to some of the quickest airfreight options.
- The application must be made by a legal member of the organization which is applying for membership.
- All WCA Time Critical members must be local or regional logistics Companies with good reputations in their industry specific operations, including; finance, operations, communications, sales coordination and other professional factors which can be reinforced with at least three third party references from countries outside of the residence of their main head office.
- The applicant must be able to prove that their operations have English as their common language of communication for both verbal and written communication in International Trade. All WCA Time Critical members should have in their office at all times at minimum one person to handle communications who has an internationally acceptable standard of spoken and written English.
- The Applicant’s operations must prove to have workable telephones, faxes and e-mail systems. WCA Time Critical member’s should, when ever possible, use official company e-mail accounts only.
- The Applicant must have a 24hrs Emergency contact person to ensure all emergencies can be dealt with professionally at all times.
- All applicants must provide proof of relevant insurance coverage in line with their specific cargo operations.